By purchasing a ticket, I acknowledge that:
(1) Registration opens at 9:00am. Program begins at 9:45am sharp. Please allow at least 20 minutes for registration.
(2) The child I am registering is between the ages of 10 and 12, or born in 2005 – 2007.
(3) Girls are required to remain on site from 9:45am to 3:00pm; G Day and its agents assume no responsibility should my child leave the site without permission.
(4) In the event that a Girl is injured, ill, or in need of medical attention and I am unable to be contacted, I authorize G Day to seek medical attention on my behalf.
(5) I am aware of the expectation for G Day participants to respect the emotional and physical safety of other participants. Parents or guardians will be informed if Girls’ behaviour does not reflect this standard. Any participant who puts the safety of others at risk may be asked to withdraw from the event without refund.
(6) G Day and its partners and sponsors are held harmless from any liability resulting from Girls’ participation in the event.
(7) I will arrange safe travel for my child to and from G Day, and acknowledge that the providers of this event are not responsible for my child outside of the specified start and end times of the event.
(8) I am aware that there exists an element of personal risk and/or damage and/or injury in the activities, and willingly agree to assume responsibility for those risks as a condition of registering for the event.
(9) Tickets are non-refundable, but can be transferred.