Each G Day event is staffed by a crew of amazing local volunteers whose task is to ensure that the G Day attendees are best able to enjoy what the day has to offer.
Volunteer duties may include:
- Welcoming and orienting Girls and Champions
- Engaging in guided conversation with Girls during break times
- Facilitating Girls dropoff and pickup
- Set up and tear-down of decor
- Distribution of journals, programs, art supplies and gift bags
- Orienting Speakers and Presenters
- Food service and cleanup
Interested in helping with future events and activities?